RMU (Remote Monitoring Unit) is designed to monitor the network parameters, and it provides operators an alternative solution to diagnose and analyze the network problems. Through the RMU device the engineers can promptly monitor networks parameters such as Cell ID, RSSI, RSCP, Ec/No, voice quality, throughput, etc. The RMU is also capable of monitoring multi-operators network parameters. It is a helpful tool while operators plan to monitor or optimize the networks.
Remote control Switch ON/OFF is also one of RMU functions besides measuring RF parameters. With an optional I/O kit, the RMU can remotely switch ON/OFF other devices.
● Monitor and report the status of multiple mobile networks.
● Recording ability.
● Analyze the recorded data for optimization purpose.
● Backup, rechargeable battery the supports more than 30 minutes.
● Remotely monitor the repeater status.
● Automatically report repeater and mobile network parameters.
● Detect repeater malfunctioning and power failure.
● Other devices can also be remotely controlled by this RMU.
RMU System Diagram
Switch On/ Off Application Chart